Our West End cottage sleeps four adults in a single-floor design. A Southern Illinois Cabin Rental experience like no other. At 900-square-feet, it is grand in feel yet intimately cozy. Learn more…
This cottage with straw bale construction and a living roof is set into the hillside and provides incredible sound and climate insulation. Each bedroom and the living area has its own heat and air conditioning unit to keep it at just the right temperature for your comfort.
Both bedrooms have king size beds with a full size bathroom. The beds feature the same heavenly pillow top beds with 600-thread-count linens. Everyone has the best room!
Beer bottles built in the bedroom straw bale walls filter the morning sun The tiled bathrooms feature a shower-tub, beautiful wood slab sink tops, and luxurious bath towels
“What an amazing place to stay. Can’t say enough good things about this cottage. Everything was perfect, even better than expected. This will become our “go to” place to stay in Southern Illinois. Thank you for a very nice and relaxing weekend.” Hoss & Jamie
Price: $129-$398 Does Not Include Breakfast
- 42” LCD TV and DVD Player with Direct TV
- Electric fireplace
- Full-sized kitchen with range, oven, and microwave
- Full-size refrigerator and ice maker
- All the essential cooking tools
- Coffee grinder, coffee maker,
- Fresh-roasted Steam Shovel coffee beans
- Fire pit, table, chairs and charcoal grill
- Individual exterior bedroom access
- King-size beds with 600-thread-count linens
- Full Bath, toiletries, and luxurious towels
- Complimentary soap, shampoo, conditioner and hand lotion
- Hair dryers
- Iron and ironing board
- Complimentary Tesla and Electric Car Charging
- Heat and air conditioning
West End Rates & Packages
- Four Guests Maximum – Two Night Minimum Stay
- One Bedroom, One Bath / $129 – $219 a night, double occupancy
- Two Bedrooms, Two Baths / $199 – $398 a night, double occupancy each room
Check-in Time: 4 – 6 pm (call for other arrangements if necessary)
Check-out Time: 11 am
50% deposit at time of booking, the balance will be charged to your credit card upon check-in.
Cancellation Policy for West End Cottage
- Cancellations before 30 days will incur a $30.00 processing fee.
- Rescheduling at any time before 14 days will incur a $30.00 processing fee.
- Rescheduling 14 days or less will be at innkeeper’s discretion and will incur a $100.00 fee.
Cancellations will result in a cancellation fee if received less than thirty (30) days before your scheduled stay.
The following charges:
- Cancellations received twenty-nine (29) days to fifteen (15) days, before the check-in date, will forfeit deposit.
- Cancellations received fourteen (14) days to seven (7) days, before the check-in date, will forfeit deposit and a fee equal to 50% of the remaining balance. Charges will go on the credit card on file.
- Cancellations received less than seven (7) days, before the check-in date, will forfeit a fee equal to the deposit and 100% of the remaining balance. Charges will go on the credit card on file.
We recommend purchasing lodging protector provided by Allianz Global Assistance to protect you from covered unexpected events that would result in a cancellation fee.
West End Cottage Guidelines:
- No smoking indoors, smoking is permitted outside. If you smoke outside, please be considerate of other guests and shut doors and windows. Please request an ashtray if you plan on smoking.
- No Pets, please make arrangements at the time of reservation with the Innkeepers for ADA compliant service animals.
- Two persons per room only. Teenagers, children 13 and older welcome.
- Guests must notify Innkeepers in advance of any outside guests visiting the property. Visiting guests are required to leave the property by 10 pm. No large groups are allowed. Visiting guests must sign in at the front desk upon arrival and leave their vehicle in the inn’s lot.
- Please read our welcome book, available in each of our suites and cottages, for more detailed guidelines.
Your booking means you have read and agree to the terms of booking as listed online and you will read your Guest Welcome Book and that in some circumstances we will have to charge a fee for not following.