Relax in Indigo Cottage
Facing the woods, Indigo is a private 2-story accommodation for two. With tons of natural lighting throughout, both floors walk out onto a balcony/patio giving the entire space a natural inside-out feel. Additionally, you will find local artisan-crafted pieces such as the bed frame, vanity and spiral staircase. The luxurious king-size bed faces out into the woods. Also, you will find a wet-floor shower and soaking tub also located on the top level. The lower level includes a sitting area and kitchenette. The kitchenette has a two-burner stove top, microwave, refrigerator, and sink. Also, the kitchen area has a coffee grinder and maker, necessary utensils, glasses, plates, pots, and pans. Bring along some food and prepare your meals. Outside just beyond the back patio is a small outdoor fire pit.
Price: $115 – $199
Guest Comment ~
“The Indigo Cottage and Makanda Inn were the perfect tucked away, and cozy getaway. We celebrated my 60th Birthday on this trip and had had a magical trip. Hadn’t been to this area in about 7 or 8 years and all that we love was still here, and the new things we discovered are perfect additions. We will be back. Thank you, Loraine and Malcolm.”
Lee and Susan, MO
Likewise, make yourself at home and prepare your meals in the comfort of this natural cottage. Individual heating and air conditioning system will keep the cabin at the temperature you find most comfortable.
You will notice, the design promotes privacy while maximizing space to increase energy efficiency, which makes them the perfect place to unplug, unwind, and relax. The natural surroundings enhance your experience providing a peaceful setting. Wildlife is all around as life abounds in this pristine forest. If you are looking for a remote location that is not too far from civilization, this is it.
Wi-Fi can be found in the common area of the Inn and on the patio & front porch.
Breakfast is not included with our Cottage rentals. It may be possible to purchase breakfast for $15 per person. If you are interested in breakfast, please call a few days ahead of your check-in date to schedule.
- Ground-level patio and second-level balcony
- Fire pit and charcoal grill
- Sitting area with sofa, TV and Direct TV service
- Breakfast table and chairs
- Two complimentary bottles of water
- Kitchenette with two-burner range, microwave, refrigerator, stocked with utensils and cookware
- Coffee grinder and brewer
- Steam Shovel coffee beans a local roaster
- King-size bed with 600-thread-count linens
- Wet-room shower and soaking tub with luxurious towels
- Make-up remover towelettes, face cloth and cotton rounds
- Complimentary soap, shampoo, conditioner and lotion
- Toiletries, hairdryer, Iron and board
- Complimentary Tesla and Electric Car Charging
- Ice bucket and complimentary ice at the Inn
- Heat and air conditioning