A Cabin Rental in the Woods
In addition to our Inn Suites, we have four addition lodging options. We have three cottages built with strawbale walls and an earthen plaster finish (using clay, sand and straw) to create a beautiful interior and exterior wall. These cottages use timber framing with local, sustainably harvested lumber. And to top it all of, they have living roofs – yes with grass and plants growing up there.
This organic design leaves no want for comfort as each cottage has all the amenities, including a heavenly king-size beds with 600-thread-count linens. Not to mention, the bathroom is supplied with luxurious towels, a soaking tub, and wet room shower.
Our fourth unit outside the Inn is our Loft space. This unit is across the parking lot from the Inn above the workshop. Pleas see more details below.
Our cottage design is all about comfortable, cozy with an efficient layout. It’s the perfect place to unplug, unwind, and relax. The natural surroundings creates an incredibly peaceful setting.
Wi-Fi is available at the Inn.
Breakfast is not included with our cottage rentals. It is available for $15 per person. Please call a few days ahead of your check-in date to schedule.
- Outdoor patios
- Fire pit and charcoal grill
- Sitting area with sofa, TV and Direct TV service
- Breakfast table and chairs
- Kitchen or Kitchenette (depending on the unit) includes range, microwave, refrigerator, stocked with utensils and cookware
- Steam Shovel coffee – a local roaster
- King-size bed with 600-thread-count linens
- Wet-room shower and soaking tub with luxurious towels
- Make-up remover towelettes, face cloth and cotton rounds
- Complimentary soap, shampoo, conditioner and lotion
- Toiletries, hairdryer, Iron and board
- Complimentary Tesla and Electric Car Charging
- Ice bucket and complimentary ice at the Inn
- Heat and air conditioning
Check-in time: 4-6 pm. If needed, please call to arrange other times.
Check-out time: 11 am.
Cancellation Policy and Fees:
- Rescheduling 14 days or more before check-in will incur a $30 fee. Rescheduling within 14 days may require additional fees depending on our ability to rebook the room.
- Cancellations prior to 30 days will incur a $30 fee.
- Cancellations received 29 to 15 days prior to the check-in date, will forfeit deposit.
- Cancellations received 14 to 7 days prior to the check-in date will forfeit deposit and a fee equal to 50% of the balance.
- Cancellations received less than 7) days prior to the check-in date will forfeit a fee equal to 100% of the balance.
- No smoking indoors. Smoking is permitted outside. Please be considerate of other guests and make sure the doors/windows to your cottage are shut.
- Dogs are permitted only in the West End Cottage and the Loft, (additional fees apply).